The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1aspirantethey're all aspiring artists — todos aspiran a ser artistas
- Despite minor problems, Greek is still a very addictive little show with some positive messages for aspiring college students.
- Many younger voters know little about the aspiring senator.
- She's probably an aspiring actress, or an aspiring something else.
- Post-war Paris was a natural means of escape for the aspiring artist.
- We have a great deal to offer to aspiring young people.
- However, the international flavour of Alberti's classical style found favour with aspiring imperial clients far beyond Italy.
- Events leading to marriage began with an initial meeting of the aspiring son-in-law with his perspective parents-in-law.
- Access to prime agricultural lands in Hawaii has remained limited for the majority of aspiring new actors.
- A recorded dramatization was provided, with gaps in the dialogue which aspiring thespians were invited to fill with their own emotive interpretations.
- Luckily, there were about a hundred young aspiring entrepreneurs listening to him.
- Jackie Chan has a message for aspiring action stars: Don't bow to me.
- The Team Ireland Golf Trust has allocated a total of 240,000 to aspiring golfers who are pursuing their sporting careers on professional golf tours.
- Mary is an aspiring herbalist who lives in Central Florida.
- Good news for aspiring writers: Advances for first-time authors have blown sky-high.
- There was once a young aspiring writer in the 19th century, who had everything going against him.
- Clive Owen plays Jack, an aspiring writer who supports himself by parting punters from their money in a London casino.
- The second aspiring revolutionary I met was a representative of all the stereotypes.
- For aspiring underwater photographers the road to success is littered with obstacles.
- Aspiring student designers wowed the audience with their creations at a spectacular fashion show in Selby Abbey.
- It's a virtual textbook on visual storytelling for aspiring artists.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!