Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pista americana feminine
- It's a mini assault course with rope bridges to cross and a climbing wall.
- He said: ‘The race consists of an eight-mile cross-country run followed by an army assault course.’
- Youths get to go on an Army assault course and eat in the mess tent, and receive certificates for their involvement at the end.
- A disabled and profoundly deaf man is tackling an army assault course to help fund a trip of a lifetime to New Zealand.
- One of the most popular children's entertainment was the army assault course.