Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1rifle de asalto masculine
- The sniper carries his sniper rifle as well as an assault rifle or machine pistol for close-in fighting.
- The sub-machine gun and my assault rifle used the same ammo and both were able to use the silencer.
- He brought his katana up at his side as the marine fired his assault rifle in an uncharacteristic panic.
- After that, I slung on my sniper rifle, and my assault rifle, and loaded each of them.
- He began to open fire with his assault rifle for as long as he could.
- One of the men jumped out and opened fire with an assault rifle.
- He said the gun was not a toy, as had been claimed, but a working replica of an army assault rifle which fired plastic pellets and ball bearings.
- The victims include people randomly shot dead with a handgun or an assault rifle.
- Those items are not found, but what are found are an assault rifle and a shotgun purchased subsequently.
- Hearing the assault rifle fire again, he drew his pistol and slipped into the room.
- Other footage showed an armed man firing single shots from an assault rifle at the back of the heads of 11 others.
- The M60 is a heavy assault rifle with a high rate of fire and a large capacity.
- A video released by the group showed the bomber posing with a grenade launcher and an assault rifle.
- They were armed with home-made grenades and an assault rifle and were shot dead by an army escort.
- However, the rapid firing assault rifle proved most useful in ambushes.
- He would slip out of the house carrying an assault rifle and five small boxes of bullets and go to the southern edge of the city to shoot at soldiers.
- Police discovered a stash of weed and an assault rifle fitted with a sniper's scope and a silencer.
- For those that aren't familiar with SKSs, they're a Chinese-type assault rifle.
- His plane flew over another suspected poachers' camp, where he spotted a horseman with an assault rifle.
- I think sight of an assault rifle may just do the trick.