The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cadena de montaje feminine
- I worked in an assembly line in a garment factory to get money for college.
- We build machines on an assembly line, focusing on how to make them cheaper and ever more reliable.
- Some of the material presumably finds itself rolling off the assembly line as a brand new vehicle, as the circle of life continues.
- Selling does not start after a product comes out of the assembly line or the workshop.
- The company stands to benefit further from increases in the number of cars rolling off the assembly line.
- The finished modules pass over a wall to be bolted into a car or truck body rolling down the assembly line.
- It was the assembly line and the conveyor system that enabled a continuous flow in production and efficiency in movement.
- You feel as if you're holding up the assembly line, as if lives are at stake.
- Cheap mannequins were frozen in time beside bad re-creations of the assembly line.
- Nothing is done on an assembly line and nothing looks like patchwork.
- What you wouldn't imagine for a moment is that this spacious, pleasant flat began life as two metal boxes on an assembly line.
- Back home, my grandmother raised their baby and went to work on a bomber assembly line.
- Up until recently she worked on the assembly line of a local pharmaceutical company and was looking for a job in a shop.
- They had to shut down the assembly line last night because they don't have the parts.
- When it does, it triggers a reprogramming of the assembly line - and production hums along.
- Comedy is not the most difficult job in the world: ask anyone who works on an assembly line.
- The woodworking and leather assembly areas sit side-by-side near the assembly line.
- The answer was a redesign of the main assembly line so as to keep the process flow among different models as common as possible.
- He wanted to be out on the assembly line tinkering with the design or seeing if there was a better way of putting things together.
- The damage-control team searched every inch of the assembly line for flaws.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!