Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1profesor adjunto masculineprofesora adjunta feminine
- She is an assistant professor at the University of Colorado in Boulder.
- He is an assistant professor at the University of Oregon School of Law.
- The following year, he was a visiting assistant professor of history at Oregon State University.
- He is an assistant professor of English at Western Kentucky University.
- She is an assistant professor of education at Pepperdine University.
- He is an assistant professor in the University of Pittsburgh Department of Anaethesiology.
- He used the program when he was an assistant professor at the University of California.
- Currently he is an assistant professor of political science at Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- She is an assistant professor of European studies at Johns Hopkins University.
- He is an assistant professor of communication at the University of Colorado at Denver.
- He was also an assistant professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School.
- She is now an assistant professor of creative nonfiction at the University of Alabama.
- An assistant professor has a doctorate or some other high-level degree and usually has some teaching experience.
- After a promotion to assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania in 1916, he remained there for a further four years.
- He is now an assistant professor of Communication Arts at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Since 1988 he has been a senior assistant professor in penal law at Sofia University.
- At that time reforms were being made in universities so they offered me a position as an assistant professor.
- He served previously as an assistant professor at West Point and as a battalion executive officer in Europe.
- It had a blurb on the back from an assistant professor of urban studies at Westmont, our local Christian college.
- He is currently a visiting assistant professor at Pratt Institute, Brooklyn.