Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1US(at college)cargo de profesor adjunto masculine
- By contract, assistantships employ graduate students for a certain number of hours per week.
- This is not art unexpected result as student support in assistantships often involve activities that include teaching and research duties.
- The percentage of students with assistantships for teaching and research ranged from a high value of 100 percent to a low value of zero percent.
- I had the advantage of a graduate assistantship throughout my studies that helped me obtain my university diplomas.
- I was offered a teaching assistantship writing curriculum for Agricultural Mechanics and graduated with a Masters in Agricultural Education.
- Approximately 45 graduate assistantships will be discontinued.
- The responsibilities that come with a teaching or research assistantship, on the other hand, draw one into a community and help build a professional identity and sense of commitment.
- The faculty helped me secure a graduate assistantship for financial assistance.
- Graduate schools often offer fellowships or graduate teaching assistantships that undergraduate programs do not.
- A number of teaching assistantships are awarded each year, designed to attract gifted students who have demonstrated artistic ability and teaching potential.
- Graduate assistantships and graduate waivers were increased.
- That seemed almost obscene to someone who was used to graduate assistantships that were essentially break even propositions.
- The college offers low tuition and the department has a generous endowment for student awards and assistantships.
- The position was funded by providing a graduate assistantship to an individual with clinical experience who is working toward a Ph.D. in counseling psychology.
- She was denied a teaching assistantship, although she was an experienced and excellent teacher.
- Many folks who take a long time to graduate do so because they have not yet found a job and want to keep a teaching or research assistantship job.
- They were both accepted by Cornell which offered them teaching assistantships.
- In his first semester he had amassed enough money to buy a car and to pay for his rent simultaneously - on his teaching assistantship.
- Such experiences include (but are not limited to) teaching assistantships in botany or biology courses, faculty-supervised research, and off-campus internships.
- This requirement could be met in a variety of ways including independent study, teaching assistantships, specific methods courses, and interdisciplinary approaches.
2British language assistantshippuesto de auxiliar de lengua masculine(in university) ayudantía feminine(in university) lectorado masculine Spain