The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1US(at college)cargo de profesor adjunto masculine
- By contract, assistantships employ graduate students for a certain number of hours per week.
- This is not art unexpected result as student support in assistantships often involve activities that include teaching and research duties.
- The percentage of students with assistantships for teaching and research ranged from a high value of 100 percent to a low value of zero percent.
- I had the advantage of a graduate assistantship throughout my studies that helped me obtain my university diplomas.
- I was offered a teaching assistantship writing curriculum for Agricultural Mechanics and graduated with a Masters in Agricultural Education.
- Approximately 45 graduate assistantships will be discontinued.
- The responsibilities that come with a teaching or research assistantship, on the other hand, draw one into a community and help build a professional identity and sense of commitment.
- The faculty helped me secure a graduate assistantship for financial assistance.
- Graduate schools often offer fellowships or graduate teaching assistantships that undergraduate programs do not.
- A number of teaching assistantships are awarded each year, designed to attract gifted students who have demonstrated artistic ability and teaching potential.
- Graduate assistantships and graduate waivers were increased.
- That seemed almost obscene to someone who was used to graduate assistantships that were essentially break even propositions.
- The college offers low tuition and the department has a generous endowment for student awards and assistantships.
- The position was funded by providing a graduate assistantship to an individual with clinical experience who is working toward a Ph.D. in counseling psychology.
- She was denied a teaching assistantship, although she was an experienced and excellent teacher.
- Many folks who take a long time to graduate do so because they have not yet found a job and want to keep a teaching or research assistantship job.
- They were both accepted by Cornell which offered them teaching assistantships.
- In his first semester he had amassed enough money to buy a car and to pay for his rent simultaneously - on his teaching assistantship.
- Such experiences include (but are not limited to) teaching assistantships in botany or biology courses, faculty-supervised research, and off-campus internships.
- This requirement could be met in a variety of ways including independent study, teaching assistantships, specific methods courses, and interdisciplinary approaches.
2British language assistantshippuesto de auxiliar de lengua masculine(in university) ayudantía feminine(in university) lectorado masculine Spain
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!