Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1suicidio asistido masculine
- No physician engaged in euthanasia or medically assisted suicide should be responsible for diagnosing brain death.
- To conduct physician assisted suicide effectively, doctors would probably have to administer drugs parenterally.
- In practice, many physicians oppose assisted suicide and euthanasia, and hospitals have barred assisted suicide from their premises.
- In my view, physician assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia are a matter of personal choice and human rights.
- Once they start down the road to assisted suicide, such a patient would find it difficult to turn back.
- It is the only state to have sanctioned physician assisted suicide and also allows marijuana to be used for medical purposes.
- The growing concern about health care costs increases the risks presented by legalizing assisted suicide and euthanasia.
- Doctors call it assisted suicide even when they don't ask the patient.
- Several polls on euthanasia and assisted suicide have been conducted among physicians.
- If assisted suicide or euthanasia were to be legalized, psychologists would play a key role in reducing possible abuses of the process.
- Suicide and attempted suicide are no longer crimes in Australia, but voluntary euthanasia or assisted suicide is illegal.
- Only once those dilemmas have been resolved, should we even begin to think about legalising either assisted suicide or euthanasia in this country.
- As a result, a special Senate committee reviewed the issues surrounding euthanasia and assisted suicide in Canada.
- What happens to autonomy and compassion when assisted suicide and euthanasia are legally practiced?
- Despite their complexity, assisted suicide and euthanasia are both gaining acceptance.
- Much more controversial are euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- In most places, both assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia are unlawful, although there are some exceptions.
- Wouldn't euthanasia or assisted suicide only be available to people who are terminally ill?
- Legalising physician assisted suicide would carry a high risk of undermining the care of all dying patients.
- The discussion of assisted suicide and euthanasia is the latest topic to be dominated by hysterical fears.