Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1to assort well/ill with sth — concordar/no concordar con algo
— compadecerse/no compadecerse con algo
- All the transcribed interviews were assorted into thematic units, each corresponding to a set of data obtained from interviewees.
- The designer told her to go through all the magazines and tear out the projects and articles she was interested in, then she had to assort them into categories.
- The deposits here are assorted into several grades of gravel for building, paving, and ballast purposes.
- You will be assorted into four teams, or rather, have already been assorted into four teams.
- Assort them into five groups: failures, poor, medium, good, and excellent.