Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(with masculine article in the singular) asma feminine
- The fungi can also worsen the symptoms of asthma and cause allergic sinusitis.
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- If you have allergic asthma, you or other family members may well also suffer from eczema or hay fever.
- Atopic eczema is the most common type of eczema and is linked with hay fever and asthma.
- This means it is very bad for people with respiratory problems such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Vaccinating children with asthma against influenza has never really caught on.
- Patients with chronic diseases like asthma and diabetes were not regularly monitored.
- It also focuses on major health issues like heart disease, asthma and diabetes.
- Beta blockers are not suitable for people with respiratory problems such as asthma.
- When a person has asthma, an attack can be started by a number of different things.
- Our data may shed light on the role of diet in the allergy and asthma epidemic.
- People who breathe in the fine pollen may have an asthma or hay fever attack as a result.
- This deserves investigation as a clue to early developmental influences on asthma.
- Treatments aim to reduce the frequency, severity and length of asthma attacks.
- In both generations the prevalence of asthma was higher in participants with hay fever.
- Children diagnosed as asthmatic were more likely to have a family history of asthma.
- It has been noted that guide dogs working in towns breathe the same pollutants as humans yet do not have asthma.
- It is not suitable for people who have a history of stomach ulcers, or for some people with asthma.
- Both parents have asthma, and his mother is worried that he too might have asthma.
- The causes of asthma are not fully known but it is partly an allergic condition.