The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de asmático
1asmático masculinoasmática femenino
- Blanc found that 15% of American adult asthmatics reported that their asthma was worse at work.
- This is similar to what happens in allergic asthmatics.
- As a result of these symptoms, asthmatics may not tolerate exertion.
- Occasionally, asthmatics may experience symptoms getting suddenly worse, or steadily worsening over a period of days.
- When asthma is satisfactorily controlled, asthmatics need not be restricted from any activity up to and including competitive athletics.
- Given the large number of children who reported other respiratory symptoms, it is likely that some were undiagnosed asthmatics.
- Clear correlations can then be made between air pollutant exposure concentrations, respiratory function, and quality of life among asthmatics.
- Continued smoking by adult asthmatics is the likely cause of irreversibility of airway obstruction and development of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Currently, asthmatics would have to undergo a series of injections, and protection would not be permanent, perhaps lasting only a few years.
- At the beginning of the study, medical questionnaires revealed that three subjects had been asthmatics during their childhood.
- Many asthmatics struggle with secondhand smoke, so it's not a surprise that you are struggling with asthma again since you started smoking.
- From the responses we obtained, two groups of subjects were created: asthmatics and non-asthmatics.
- There has been research published in the past that suggested that asthmatics do better when they live in dustier environments, too.
- There were only a few individuals who claimed they were asthmatics.
- There's some recent evidence that suggests asthmatics may be at greater risk of certain types of severe pneumonia.
- Asthma is not a handicap in achieving excellence in sport as shown by the number of Olympic gold medal swimmers who were asthmatics.
- Indoor air quality can have a huge effect on how severe asthma symptoms are for many asthmatics.
- Warm weather makes life harder for hay fever sufferers and for asthmatics.
- The findings could be good news for Britain's 12 million hayfever sufferers, as well as asthmatics and people with serious allergies to insect stings or certain foods.
- Despite the increased risk they run, fewer than 20 per cent of asthmatics are vaccinated against the flu.
- Up to 80 per cent of asthmatic children have allergic rhinitis.
- Children with documented cat allergy or with asthmatic symptoms triggered by a cat should avoid cats.
- Students were diagnosed with asthma if both questionnaires confirmed the presence of asthmatic symptoms.
- More children who lived in urban communities tended to develop asthmatic symptoms than those who lived in rural communities.
- In our study, pupils who attended schools that had new ventilation systems reported fewer asthmatic symptoms.
- Consecutive adult asthmatic subjects admitted to hospital for asthma were studied.
- It's quite important for asthmatic women to have an asthma action plan specifically tailor-made for their pregnancy.
- We selected a group of asthmatic patients in two neighbouring counties who had variable asthma so we could measure change.
- Immunisation with the influenza vaccine is recommended for asthmatic people.
- Some asthmatic patients perceive the severity of their disease rather poorly.
- We investigated whether weight loss affects lung function, morbidity, symptoms, or health status in obese asthmatic people.
- Exposure to passive smoke is a cause of lung cancer and heart disease and causes respiratory illness and asthmatic attacks.
- It is impossible to tell which staff members have begun their sensitization and who already has the potential for an anaphylactic or asthmatic reaction.
- An increase in emergency room visits of asthmatic patients was shown in the reports of an urban warehouse fire and the 1987 bush fire in California.
- Although asthma and obesity may not be causally related, the high prevalence of obesity results in many asthmatic patients being obese.
- If dysfunctional breathing is as common as our data show, facilities for breathing retraining need to be available as part of the overall management of asthmatic patients.
- Our subjects are typical examples of asthmatic patients requesting medical assistance in an urban emergency center.
- This type of testing may show asthmatic changes in the lungs.
- The first measurement occurred in winter, and 77 asthmatic children were selected.
- Little is known about the influence of sleep on persistent wheeze in asthmatic patients.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!