Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1astrólogo masculineastróloga feminine
- She consulted the astrologer to find out whether her husband would be knighted.
- An astrologer will be consulted to choose an auspicious date for these ceremonies.
- I showed the horoscopes to the astrologer.
- "You will meet a tall, dark, handsome stranger this Thursday," says your astrologer.
- The astrologer says your moon's in Scorpio.
- Nevertheless let us accept that astrologers may use some sort of intuition or psychic ability when reading a birth chart.
- An astrologer determines every detail of the ceremony: the time of day it should take place, which way the child should sit, and what colors should be worn.
- The aim has been to test what an astrologer claims by asking straightforward questions
- Astrologers understand destiny so they are consulted to establish auspicious dates for important activities.
- The astrologer predicts a good harvest.