Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Astrological tables had predicted an unusual succession of eclipses in the first years of the new century.
- Many show astrological figures: Aquarius wading through water, Mercury standing among clouds, Venus in a chariot drawn by swans.
- The Sheep is said to be one of the most creative of the twelve Chinese astrological signs.
- He is not interested in star sign horoscopes so popular with much of the astrological community.
- Their search options run more toward height, weight, hair color and astrological sign.
- Her astrological sign is Sagittarius, the centaur archer, whose arrow is associated with the metaphor of time as an arrow.
- He became convinced by his reading of astrological and prophet texts that the end of the century would bring a period of great upheaval.
- The earliest known astrological records date back to Babylon, 1645 BC, and the earliest horoscope dates back to 410 BC.
- He has consulted all the astrological charts.
- Astrological conditions indicate this would be an excellent time to implement concrete changes that bring your life closer to your own ideological ideal.