Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1astrofísico masculineastrofísica feminine
- Imagine an astrophysicist who must explain the solar system to his students.
- Astrophysicists have been discovering that the initial conditions of the universe appear to have been incredibly fine tuned.
- Astrophysicists believe black holes are commonly formed by the inward collapse of stars that have burned out.
- Astrophysicists get excited about events that happen over billions of years, because the more we learn about them, the closer we come to understanding the basic structure of reality.
- As a young man he presented a paper on astrophysics that was publicly ridiculed by an eminent astrophysicist.
- An astrophysicist told him that only 5 % of the universe is known.
- Almost all practicing astronomers and astrophysicists believe in the big bang, a billions-of-years-old universe and other evolutionary ideas.
- Today, several of our most interesting and visionary astrophysicists and cosmologists suggest that this expanding universe is in truth only one of an uncountable plenitude of actually existing universes.
- For astrophysicists, dark matter has proved to be an elusive and mysterious substance.
- The 60-year-old is a NASA astrophysicist who has contributed to numerous space exploration missions.
- He excelled at every subject and could easily have become an astrophysicist.