Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- And when we choose asymmetry it is usually because we recognise the effect that the absence of symmetry produces.
- To see an obvious example of asymmetry, just look at your hands.
- Why must the price of peace be paid symmetrically, when only asymmetry exists in the causes of war?
- One other thing hits the eye, in addition to this maddening asymmetry.
- There's an ever so slight asymmetry of information though.
- However, there is an incredible information asymmetry in these kinds of proceedings.
- As a result of the information asymmetry, a beneficial exchange would not occur.
- If they don't have a reliable network to use, the information asymmetry is huge.
- Waging war against the terrorists breaks this asymmetry and is the correct response to defeat terror.
- The asymmetry between the amounts of matter and antimatter in the universe remains unexplained.
- Many problems that occur during fetal development cause asymmetry in the resulting organism.
- Whether asymmetry threatens the development of a democratic federal system is open to debate.
- As a result, however, the famous asymmetry of the Pirelli Building would be destroyed.
- In pre-empting the terrorist are we really dealing with asymmetry, or is something else at work?
- Information asymmetry can be disadvantageous for the party with less information.
- The patient is asked if the stimulus is sharp or dull and if there is any asymmetry between the right and left sides.
- This suggests that the mutation might help explain both asymmetry and schizophrenia.
- The fanciful asymmetry of the French rococo style was considered the essence of beauty.
- The lungs were clear and there was no asymmetry in expansion.
- One important source of asymmetry in fighting ability is a difference in body or weapon size.