Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The majority of the patients are asymptomatic and the lesion is diagnosed incidentally on autopsy.
- The majority of infected persons are asymptomatic and unaware of their condition.
- Firstly, testing in asymptomatic patients differs fundamentally from testing in patients with symptoms.
- He was asymptomatic, with a clean medical history, and not taking any medication.
- Given that this patient is asymptomatic, no intervention is required at the present time.
- His brothers were asymptomatic and had no clinical abnormalities.
- Few data are available concerning the clinical value of screening asymptomatic people for dementia.
- Treatment should also be considered in asymptomatic patients who may be a source of infection to others.
- Screening asymptomatic women for diabetes or thyroid disease has not proved effective.
- Fewer patients were asymptomatic during moderate and strenuous sports activities.
- After the first year, patients should be monitored annually even if they are asymptomatic.
- Trials are underway to assess the effectiveness of screening asymptomatic men.
- No studies have evaluated the rate of disease progression in asymptomatic patients.
- The development of genetic testing for disease has raised the problem of whether to test asymptomatic individuals.
- Long incubation periods and frequent asymptomatic infections, make it difficult to rely on diagnosis.
- Until rupture occurs, most abdominal aortic aneurysms are asymptomatic.
- Since asymptomatic gall stones and dyspepsia are so common in the general population, they often coexist.
- Most of these infections are asymptomatic until advanced liver disease develops.
- Increasing evidence shows that many herpes infections are asymptomatic.
- There are many causes of leg pain that can occur in the presence of asymptomatic peripheral vascular disease.