Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Some were preoccupied with God, others were atheistic to the core.
- The atheistic tradition goes back a long way.
- To search for a new identity in an officially atheistic society was an entirely new task for the members.
- She fears that he has lost his faith to trendy, atheistic ideas.
- Their comfortable atheistic faith is being threatened.
- As I grew up with an atheistic education, the idea of a fairy tale god never dawned on me.
- I continued in my atheistic way of life: I did not attend church; I did not pray; and I did not read the Bible regularly.
- It is one of the most atheistic lands in the world.
- Most leaders of evolutionary thought were strongly atheistic.
- They show not the slightest interest in abandoning their atheistic faith.