Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pie de atleta masculinehongos masculine informal
- Two common fungal infections include athlete's foot and yeast infections.
- Tinea pedis, generally known as athlete's foot, is a fungal infection of the skin of the foot.
- The infection isn't the same as athlete's foot, which primarily affects the skin of the feet.
- One of the most common diseases lurking in gyms is tinea pedis or athlete's foot.
- Don't forget your flip-flops when walking in locker rooms; they'll help protect you from fungal infections that cause athlete's foot.
- The most common fungal infection is athlete's foot.
- Human fungal infections, such as athlete's foot, can be treated by fungicides normally referred to as antifungal agents or antimycotics.
- It can be used for ailments ranging from athlete's foot to food poisoning.
- Toenail infections are commonly linked with athlete's foot.
- Aztecs in Mexico believed urine, when applied topically, could cure toothaches, athlete's foot, psoriasis, and dry skin.
- Synthetics like nylon, plastic, and rubber don't allow the sweat to escape properly and increase the chances of athlete's foot and toenail problems.
- Shoes provide a perfect environment for the fungus that causes athlete's foot or thick brown misshapen toenails.
- Some dermatologists recommend applying antiperspirant to the feet to prevent foot odor and athlete's foot.
- Dermatologists sometimes suggest using antiperspirant on the feet against foot odor and athlete's foot.
- He had suffered with periodic flare-ups of toenail fungus and athlete's foot for most of his life.
- If the skin between your toes is itchy and cracked, you may have athlete's foot.
- You may be able to rid yourself of nail fungus, foot odor and athlete's foot by soaking your feet in a dilute vinegar solution (one part vinegar to two parts water).
- With their wet, bare feet, swimmers are more likely to come down with athlete's foot than other athletes, especially during the hot, summer months.
- What's the best thing for athlete's foot and thick nails?