Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Air pressure is an important factor which affects the resulting atmospheric climate conditions.
- Oceans are playing a very vital role in maintaining the atmospheric balance of the earth.
- The main advantage of nuclear power plants is that they do not cause atmospheric pollution.
- City buildings suffer excessive weathering because of atmospheric pollution.
- Exposure to industrial or atmospheric pollution may also cause asthma symptoms.
- This heralded a new age in the understanding of atmospheric science, and many new discoveries were soon made.
- This is thought to be because of the much higher atmospheric pressures on Venus and because of the lack of water.
- The number of days when she could smell an odour would depend on atmospheric conditions and wind direction.
- But the rotating blades might only be visible in certain atmospheric conditions.
- In favourable atmospheric conditions it was reported to be heard ten or 12 miles away.
- He also says the development would lead to more noise and atmospheric pollution.
- Why should we contribute to more atmospheric pollution when it is simply not necessary?
- Peatlands are important ecosystems with regard to atmospheric greenhouse gas composition.
- It is a widely distributed contaminant in atmospheric environment.
- The process of photosynthesis maintains atmospheric supplies of oxygen, essential for animal life on earth.
- The movement of the clouds is accelerated by atmospheric temperature and other environmental factors.
- But we simply do not know how the Earth will respond to increasing atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide.
- Rapid changes in atmospheric circulation cause storms, cold spells, or heat waves that play out over several days.
- His primary research areas include both atmospheric science and climate research.
- We cannot tell if global warming is occurring as a result of increased atmospheric carbon dioxide.
- The USA exploded 66 atmospheric test weapons on Bikini and Enewetak Islands.
- The early scarcity of dissolved sulfates and atmospheric oxygen has big implications.
- An event of this kind would create a huge crater, send out shock waves, and create tremendous atmospheric disturbance.