The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de atacante
1atacante masculino, femeninoagresor masculinoagresora femenino
- Police admit that her killer may be a serial attacker who has struck at least six times.
- In conventional jails, vicious murderers and sex attackers have little incentive to behave well or change.
- In January the authorities charged the two alleged attackers with murder and arson.
- Waving a large metal bar one of the attackers threatened staff before striking one across the head.
- Despite an intensive police search, neither the attacker nor his two assailants were found.
- He is convinced the attacker will strike again and he warns the next time it could be even more serious.
- As soon as engineers repair the speed traps, the mystery attacker strikes again.
- She managed to fight off the attacker during the assault in February last year.
- A sex attacker who struck in an alleyway in daylight was today being hunted by police.
- Police believe the youths did not know their attackers and were the victims of an unprovoked assault.
- The other attacker, only 16 at the time of the assault, has been released more recently.
- The victim of a vicious nightclub assault has appealed for witnesses to help police catch his attacker.
- Police are still unsure if he was murdered by a gang or a lone attacker.
- Their attacker pleaded guilty to wounding and assault at Manchester Crown Court.
- She struggled with her attacker but was thrown to the ground and the mugger ran off with her handbag.
- College bosses have pointed out the attackers were not students and the incident happened off-campus.
- When he stopped to check whether his vehicle had been damaged, the attackers overpowered him.
- The attackers were apparently disturbed when a neighbour's dog started barking.
- Not one of those attackers has been convicted or punished for these crimes.
- One of her co-workers was badly injured and another was killed, as was one of the attackers.
- He elbowed the man in the face as he was struck in the side by one of the previous attackers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!