The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of alcanzable
1alcanzableset yourself an attainable goal — fíjate una meta que puedas alcanzar / que esté a tu alcance
- For example, losing 20 pounds in three months is a realistic and attainable goal.
- This superior wisdom is only attainable through the practice of meditation.
- Proportionate justice is neither attainable nor desirable.
- Planting trees is simple, attainable and the results can be seen right away.
- Once we believe the goals are attainable, we invest the effort and resources necessary to ensure success.
- So when we say five per cent growth rate - that is an attainable target by the end of 2005.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!