The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de asistente
1asistente masculino, femenino
- Catherine thanked the conference attendees for the warm reception she and her sisters had received.
- The Monday evening saw a reception for all conference attendees in the Glasgow Science Centre.
- This second annual conference will allow attendees to mix business with pleasure.
- Another attendee of the conference is a chemistry professor at a Christian college in Canada.
- Many of those seminar attendees are taking an enormous gamble on apartment rents remaining high.
- Lecturers told attendees of the seminar that it is dangerous to experiment with any kind of drugs.
- As people leave the church in search of lunch, I stop a couple of attendees to ask them why they came to the conference.
- Among the attendees was a housewife who has attended the protest rally every year.
- As a first-time attendee, however, I found that the conference overlooked two important areas.
- Another report found the majority of attendees attend only one exhibition a year.
- Indeed, most people of any age would note the entrance of a tardy attendee.
- There will be a panel discussion, followed by refreshments for all attendees.
- One attendee likened the atmosphere at the conference to a hangover after the big party that was 2004.
- People just kept standing up to hail lost loved ones, while more attendees wept.
- According to Uzbek officials, this was because larger than expected numbers of attendees had made security a concern.
- There are no reserved seats, and attendees are urged to bring a blanket.
- Perhaps the first attendees could be those councillors responsible for ruining our city with their parking policies.
- Rumour has it, however, that one of the attendees is a long way from the world of dizzy studentdom, and is in fact a newspaper reporter.
- Last year's event drew a record 6,000 attendees; this year's is expected to bring even more.
- The attendees did not realize that they were serving as guinea pigs to identify the operational problems.
- The best part for the attendees is the tasting, of which there is plenty.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!