Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1síndrome de déficit de atención masculineSDA masculinetrastorno de deficitario de atención masculineTDA masculine
- Those disabilities include autism, emotional and behavioral disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and other learning problems such as dyslexia.
- This may explain male vulnerability to behavioural disorders such as autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and conduct disorder, say the authors.
- Conversely, a lack of emotional engagement between parent and infant is linked to behavioural problems such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and other disruptive behaviours.
- It seems like half of the working world is wondering whether they have attention deficit disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Smokers are more likely than nonsmokers to be depressed or have anxiety disorders, bulimia, attention deficit disorder, schizophrenia, or alcoholism.
- His parents say that he changed within weeks, developing severe learning and behavioural problems and attention deficit disorder.
- Some children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder could just be tired.
- This disorder is also known as hyperactivity, or attention deficit disorder.
- Current treatments for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder include a range of social, psychological, and behavioural interventions, which can involve the child, parents, or teachers.
- Many Tourette's patients also suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder, or attention deficit disorder.
- For much of his life he has suffered from problems that have been variously diagnosed as incipient schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, and attention deficit disorder.
- Forget attention deficit disorder, childhood depression and all the other neo-medical names used to explain why children can be unhappy or anxious.
- If the father is beating the mother every night, this may cause an attention deficit disorder in school the following day.
- It was then that he had decided to stop taking medication for his attention deficit disorder.
- She says candida may affect cognitive function in a range of learning difficulties including dyslexia, dyspraxia, attention deficit disorder, autism, Asperger's Syndrome and speech and communication disorders.
- Does someone have advice for an adult with attention deficit disorder (without hyperactivity)?
- It says that as a result, she was left with expressive language difficulties and some symptoms of attention deficit disorder.
- Doctors now prescribe it to treat everything from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to fatigue associated with multiple sclerosis and depression.
- Researchers correlated mercury exposures with neurodevelopmental outcomes ranging from nervous tics to sleep disorders, speech delay, attention deficit disorder, and autism.
- The non-profit centre, which began functioning with just a handful of children, works for those with autism, Asperger's syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and learning difficulties.