Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1atuendo masculine formalatavío masculine literary
- To each of these outings they were expected to wear formal attire including hat and gloves.
- The waiters too would be dressed in traditional attire.
- He was standing right there in surprisingly normal attire: a black shirt and jeans.
- He wears a royal blue suit, which astonishes his seven sisters, who are not used to seeing him in formal attire.
- Opt for colors like dark brown, tan and black to make sure they match the rest of your attire.
- A baggy sweater is her preferred attire when she goes to meet a new man.
- Some wore clothes like hers, while others were dressed in expensive attire.
- I was a bit surprised at her choice of attire, as she usually wore blue jeans and a top.
- A long queue of people in teeshirts and other summer attire stood patiently shivering.
- Rahul wears glasses and is often dressed in western outfits, but he likes Indian attire too.
- She still spent most of her time shunning female attire and dressing mainly in male military clothes.
- If he slipped on a navy blazer, he would be sporting the traditional attire of every rugby player in every club in the country.
- The most popular attire is rugby shorts for men and floral cotton dresses for women.
- Referring to his attire, Mbeki said he was dressed that way because he was going to work at some of the schools.
- You see two other people at the stop, one in business attire and the other in construction gear.
- Her current attire consisted solely of ragged dark jeans and a faded black tank top.
- The actors are all in night attire and the stage is strewn with duvets and pillows.
- Such attire is indeed convenient for campaigning on the streets or elsewhere.
- Elsewhere, another fashion icon was making a very different kind of statement through his choice of attire.
- Davy was, in attire and appearance, so much like a fisherman that you might suppose he had just arrived from the coast.
- They are seen attired in clothes of bright and varied hues.
- The shop staff are attired in black dresses with old fashioned white starched aprons.
- The advisor was attired in full dress regalia with a sidearm on his hip.
- You are my ward, Amanda, so you must have a new dress and be appropriately attired.
- Some were attired in figure-hugging minis, some were dressed in sparkling evening wear and a few in casuals.
- Men, women and children of all ages are attired in colorful costumes.
- Many of those who attended were attired in their traditional homeland garb.
- You were rather formally attired, wearing a velvet dress that would have been appropriate for a concert stage.
- She stood up and was shown to be attired in a short tan dress that barely reached her knees.
- First, parents must ensure that their daughters are modestly attired.
- Can I tell him he is inappropriately attired?
- Stunning models took to the catwalk attired in equally stunning garments.
- Walking down the road a bit, I passed another embassy with another similarly attired policeman standing out front.
- Suitably attired, my wife and I took the train down from Waterloo.
- Elegantly attired in black, she was fairly dripping with gold jewelry and wore bright red lipstick.
- I am immaculately groomed and attired for every meeting I attend.
- When we first meet in London, Balls is soberly attired.
- A group of colourfully attired children are gathered at the skating rink on the eastern side.
- A smiling Princess Anne was attired in an aqua-blue hat and matching jacket, with white top.
- Women are reminded to ensure they are properly attired before leaving the arrival area.