The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of actitudinal
- Some researchers have also pointed out the importance of the attitudinal characteristics of managers.
- The most rewarding relationships with customers result from continued investment to create deep-seated attitudinal loyalty.
- They use a series of declarative statements to measure participants' perceptions on an attitudinal scale.
- He would have considered the attitudinal effect of income redistribution irrelevant.
- They did not consider health or attitudinal variables in their study.
- Boomers' future purchasing decisions will also reflect attitudinal differences from their parents.
- Artificial barriers based on attitudinal bias often prevent qualified women from reaching their potential.
- As a strategic focus, we work with clients to score attitudinal information of people.
- The other part of the mating equation has to do with attitudinal shifts in the country.
- Credit card behavior is affected by attitudinal, psychological, demographic, and environmental factors.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!