Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Factors to consider are researcher beliefs and attitudes, facts and ideas, the attribution of causation, and the discovery role of historical writing.
- If there is a subsequent decline in value, that decline may affect the attribution to pre-acquisition profits under the rest of the section.
- The opposite pattern of attributions (internal, stable; external, unstable) is deemed "depressogenic."
- The study found that attributions were unrelated to depressive symptomatology among these children.
- Thus, attributions to medication may not be as problematic as feared.
- Patterns of symptom clusters are viewed in relation to dependent variables including servicemen's changing attributions for post-combat disorders.
- Attributions made by patients about the cause of their illness often involve environmental pollution.
- The attribution of deaths from influenza varied considerably over the 30 years reported.
- Attribution of these attacks to dopamine agonists overlooks the point that drivers who fall asleep at the wheel are careful not to allow this to happen again.
- He is asking a larger question about people and their vehicles, as well as about attributions of agency in the case of accidents.