The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1casa de subastas femininecasa de remates feminine Latin America
- For a twice-yearly auction event, an auction house receives about 500-600 paintings to select.
- The auction house is expecting more than 100 people to attend.
- Each auction house has gambled millions of dollars guaranteeing owners minimum prices, whether their artworks sell or not.
- A cigar box used by the wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill has sold for £2,600 at a Swindon auction house.
- But he didn't mention that he intended to open an auction house of his own in India, though he must have been planning it for some time.
- I didn't hassle the auction house for my money at first because it was only £60, but when nothing came after a month I looked into it.
- A spokesman for the auction house said that hundreds of different lots were presented for sale every week around the world and there were very few complaints.
- ‘Our mission from day one was to create an international auction house from Scotland,’ he says.
- It is the second time the auction house has sold the belongings of the Italian designer.
- There is a phenomenal interest in these posters and the auction house has been fielding inquiries from collectors all around the country.
- The auction house refused to discuss the matter last week.
- On the subject of buying and selling, there are now several online entities that can trade without using an auction house or merchant.
- The auction house said it was arguably the most important item of football history ever to be offered for sale
- Both buyer and seller pay the auction house a considerable commission for effecting the transaction.
- The auction house had received interest from collectors around the world.
- The lighter collection is so large that the auction house is splitting it up.
- Learning to price is one of the key benefits of working at an auction house.
- But when the painting of the young man came up for bid, no one was interested, and the painting remained with the auction house.
- The online auction house was at one stage valued at £2 billion.
- He started his first general bookstore in 1937 and a book auction house in 1941.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!