Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1subastador masculinesubastadora femininerematador masculine Latin Americarematadora feminine Latin America
- Baker had instructed auctioneers to sell certain goods.
- Only a handful of auctioneers in Dublin sell computer equipment from liquidations or receiverships.
- The property will be sold by top auctioneers at a London hotel on May 19.
- You can pick up a bargain at an auction, but this can be risky as auctioneers can refuse to accept responsibility for the quality of goods they auction.
- The entire sale was conducted by the auctioneers giving a verbal description of the stock and taking bids from the rows of seated buyers.
- The book was sold by Edinburgh auctioneers to an American collector.
- Check what methods of payment the auctioneer will accept for the property.
- This is the second attempt by the auctioneers to sell the properties.
- Then, with a final stroke of his gavel, the auctioneer declared that the auction was over.
- When houses are on the market, owners are advised by auctioneers to invest time and money into the garden.
- Guidelines have been given to auctioneers and estate agents to prevent money laundering.
- Conducting the auction of a property, the auctioneer noticed an agent talking to his client on his mobile phone.
- The internet has also benefited many local auctioneers and estate agents.
- The search is on for an experienced auctioneer who can help a group of amateur artists sell their work for charity.
- This understanding can be confirmed by the vendor and the auctioneer.
- Dealing only with the auctioneer and solicitors, they had no idea who the owners of the land were.
- The auctioneer who conducted the sale of the island, refused to comment.
- Brokers and auctioneers profit by charging a small fee for each transaction completed using their services.
- Few auctioneers or estate agents claim that the region's unique status has had a major influence on land prices.
- He said he had commissioned an auctioneer to estimate the value of renting these bays.
- Dealers had different means of signalling their intentions to an auctioneer.
- Some auctioneers call for high opening bids and if you are the first bidder and no-one else joins in you may pay over the odds