Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Such a signal resides in the audio frequency band.
- Now, the station's six o'clock newscast can be heard in Spanish Monday through Friday on a separate audio frequency on newer TVs and VCRs.
- Spectrogram analyses of the audio frequency of the imitations were nearly perfect matches to the original sounds.
- However, we believe most engineers would have discounted adverse effects from audio frequency magnetic fields at a distance of 60 to 70 metres.
- It is designed to faithfully reproduce and amplify analog signals well beyond the normal audio frequency range of 20 to 20k Hz.
- One objection that had been raised in the past is that this rate is too slow for motors to cause oscillations at audio frequencies.