Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Services on offer include podiatry, speech and language facilities, audiology and hearing therapy, and family planning.
- Other disciplines moving in the same direction are physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, and audiology.
- Allied health consists of various fields such as physical therapy, speech/language pathology and audiology, and respiratory care.
- Support services may include special education, speech therapy, occupational or physical therapy, counseling, audiology, medical services, nursing, vision or hearing therapy, and many others.
- The state associations for speech-language pathology and audiology also maintain listings of licensed and certified therapists.
- These will include representatives from obstetrics, audiology, infection control and physiotherapy.
- She received a master's degree in speech pathology and audiology in 1972 from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Facilities for ear, nose and throat, audiology and dermatology patients and a new renal dialysis unit are also included.
- This is usually the procedure in every audiology clinic before considering a hearing aid fitting.
- The course is being offered by the department of audiology and speech-language pathology in the College of Science.
- However, there are concerns about waiting times in audiology and secondary mental health services, demonstrating that additional investment is very much needed.
- Early use of hearing aids plus support from audiology services can improve language development in infants with sensorineural hearing loss.
- After having your hearing tested at the audiology department of a hospital, a technician will take a mould of your ear so that the hearing aid can be fitted perfectly.
- The head of audiology agrees that in many cases digital hearing aids are better.
- Of late, audiology has incorporated digital technology.
- His degree, a doctorate in audiology from a Florida university, followed two years of part time study.
- A person who experiences hearing loss can have a range of tests, usually at an audiology clinic of the local hospital or health centre.
- His company manufactures and exports hearing and audiology equipment.
- He denied the existence of any hearing problem and appeared at the audiology clinic only at the repeated urging of his wife.
- The ambulance was kind enough to book me in, although I was already late for my appointment with the audiology department.