Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cinta de audio femininecinta de sonido feminine
- Persons chosen for interviews were asked if they had time to participate in research on student loan default characteristics and for permission to record the interview on audio tape.
- The senior category is for 13 to 18 year olds who should submit a two minute report recorded on audio tape or CD commentating on a sporting event in Northern Ireland.
- Discussions were recorded on audio tape, and the recorder made annotations to indicate which student was speaking.
- Just below the personal television unit was equipment for compact disk and audio tape use.
- When record companies started producing CDs, audio tape was the vogue and the production of CDs, a limited commodity, was more expensive.
- Digital audio tape, a format for clear-sounding cassette players, foundered after record companies, fearing piracy refused to endorse it.
- I made audio tape recordings of the classroom while observing.
- There are no video or audio tape recordings of what either child said or says about these incidents.
- He and Claudia kept in touch through letters and by sending audio tape recordings to each other.
- Our preferred method of giving feedback on their assignments is by audio tape, so students are continually hearing our voice as their one-to-one tutor and have continual access to us by email.
- More than 100 people entered the BBC Afrique competition which asked listeners to submit a five minute radio report, either on audio tape or as a transcript, on any subject.
- Her only sympathetic ear at first is that of Sally, her French tutor, with whom she communicates by audio tape.
- You will also be able to order copies of the booklet in audio tape, large print, and Braille formats.
- She also subscribes to the talking book service run by the Royal National Institute of the Blind, where she can get complete, unabridged novels on audio tape.
- The records available to researchers include documents, photographs, posters, plans, maps, film and audio tape.
- And so she likes to follow what happens to Hermione, but she prefers to read it in Braille, not listen to it on audio tape.
- When we hear that audio tape, what clues should we be listening for?
- Books-on-tape frequently go out of print, leaving cassette audio tapes as the only available format.
- In a circular metal container is a spool of audiotape that records the sound of snow falling.
- Analysis was based primarily on audiotape recordings of the sessions.
1grabar en cinta