The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1audiomecanógrafo masculineaudiomecanógrafa feminine
- ‘I am at the end of the line and now I must just wait to hear when I must leave,’ said Daphne, 39, who works as an audio typist at Southampton General Hospital.
- A part-time accurate audio typist is required with good typing speeds and proficient word processing skills.
- Dolphin is currently seeking proofreaders and audio typists who possess background knowledge in science fields.
- We are looking for the very best in audio typists to work within a variety of exciting projects across the West End.
- The tapes can be sent to audio typists for transcription, if you can't type.
- These links remove the need to have audio typists or reporters on site at each country location for the purpose of transcription.
- Prestigious translation organisation is seeking experienced audio typists with French or German mother tongue and fluent English.
- We are currently looking to recruit experienced audio typists to work for a range of organisations in both the public and private sector.
- In many companies shorthand typists are being replaced by audio typists.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!