The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de auditorio
nombreplural auditoriums, plural auditoria
1(audience area)auditorio masculino
- The gallery looks more like an old theatre auditorium, with a dress circle, an upper circle, and boxes on the sides.
- The debate was filmed by French television and Mr Cox answered questions from the news crew, with the audience in the auditorium as a back-drop.
- Bragg, who will also oversee that project, notes that the three auditoria will together hold more audience members than the National Theatre.
- The sound of waves crashing played over this scene as the audience entered the auditorium.
- They have larger auditoriums, larger audiences, and larger runs.
- The emphasis on the pastoral in Gregory Thompson's new production of As You Like It at the Swan is evident from the moment the audience enters the auditorium.
- The lights of the auditorium dim, the audience shuffles on their seats making sure they have a good view of the stage.
- She said she was a little nervous about shedding her clothes in the cosy auditorium, where the audience sits a few feet from the stage.
- Bar, foyer and backstage are all much improved but the red-plush auditorium retains its intimate charm.
- The new national theatre will need two auditoriums, a rehearsal space, a restaurant/bar, an education facility and an archive.
- It will be better still when the actors' nerves settle and they learn to use the in-the-round auditorium so that we can hear every word.
- This time all three of the spaces at the Theatre Royal - the auditorium, the studio and the foyer - will be pressed into action.
- There is in the making a ruling to prohibit cell phones in all theatre auditoriums.
- In Reykjavik, the dark auditorium of the theatre glows with candles.
- A feature of the theatre is that all the foyer areas and the auditorium are accessible to wheelchairs.
- For example, the projection of film in the darkened auditorium and its public reception are important elements of the cultural experience of film.
- There was a distinct buzz in the auditorium, cameras were filming the audience as they arrived, more cameras were fixed at the sides of the stage.
- At this conference, Ibrahim announced a special event and asked us all to remain in the auditorium.
2(room, building)auditorio masculino
- See the massive dance floors proposed for the auditorium and sports hall.
- However, they hoped to get a glimpse of the Pope at a public gathering in an auditorium.
- This is the first fund-raising concert held by Music Network, an admirable organisation that brings affordable high quality music to regional areas that do not have the benefit of large concert halls or auditoriums.
- Immediately adjacent to the hall are two auditoriums.
- Darling Harbour is the site for many conference centres, exhibition halls and auditoriums.
- Chris could hear his name echoing through the halls of the auditorium.
- The sold-out event took place in the Old Cabell Hall auditorium, which seats about 850 people.
- Prospective developers have been told they must include a swimming pool and an auditorium in their plans for the centre but the sports facilities may well be closed.
- A leisure centre complete with ice rink and an auditorium for rock concerts: not really the best place for a dignified ceremony.
- That evening, some York residents make their way to the concert in the new auditorium while others attend classes in everything from medieval art to kick-boxing.
- All bidders have been told that public swimming, leisure facilities and an auditorium must be provided on the site.
- In his heyday, Nader could arrive at any college campus in the US and fill the largest auditorium with an audience of adoring students.
- Runners return to the auditorium, where the scenes which have just been shot are immediately shown to the audience.
- Neither can you smoke in public places such as parks, auditoriums and government buildings.
- Gore called Bush on the telephone, wished him well and said he would make his way to a public auditorium to deliver a concession speech.
- Town and district councillor Phillip Allnatt wanted to see the site used as a public auditorium with space for homes, a new library and a new bus station.
- The ceremonies took place before a capacity audience in an auditorium adjacent to the competition site.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!