The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- He has a review of a book of stories about Australian history.
- Yeah, I think it's getting better and better each time we perform in front of an Australian crowd.
- There are many poems rooted solidly in Australian landscapes, both literal and emotional.
- But it remains true that the Australian books which tend to sell the most copies are fiction.
- The democracies established in the Australian states are now almost 150 years old.
- He was a member of the Australian delegation to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919.
- It was announced earlier this week that due to illness his Australian tour has been cancelled.
- It is this participatory encouragement by parents that gets the Australian child hooked on sport.
- The group is in town as part of its Australian tour.
- The Art in the Heart project highlights the Australian approach to the Arts.
- Management of the Australian economy is something not to be taken lightly.
- Thanks Mark for giving us an insight into your opinion of the Australian voter.
- This is the most passionately crafted and refreshing Australian films I've seen in a while.
- A number of top wine importers and distributors will have on display the very best of Australian wines.
- The bank's Australian owner had announced plans to close 100 branches in the UK.
- In December, 1841, they both crossed to Victoria on the Australian mainland to join the gold rush.
- For the Prime Minister, this is about the symbolism of the Australian farmer.
- The Australian protests were part of a coordinated international student strike with US students.
- In response, Australian employers say they have made good progress on combating the problem.
- We must remind the Australian people not only of the alternatives, but of the consequences of change.
- We are appreciative of the Australian government's reaction to the situation.
1australiano masculineaustraliana feminine
- Are Scots more likely than Australians to observe their national day with reverence?
- Most Australians still feel proud of what their nation did to help its tiny neighbour.
- Along with most Australians, I do not want a world in which one country has all the power.
- People are mobile and young Australians must be given the tools to compete globally.
- The Australians cleaned up Baidoa in a matter of weeks for the benefit of the people of that city.
- Not much is left here from the great reputation Australians got after the Olympics.
- There is a higher percentage of Australians overseas than there are Americans with passports.
- When Australians hear that I am a Queenslander born and bred they tend to nod wisely!
- Finance is the only stumbling block as the Australians are extremely keen on the idea.
- The Australians looked disorientated at the aggression directed towards them.
- In the meantime we Australians will have to take this defeat on the chin.
- Nature periodically reminds Australians just how fragile their hold on the land is.
- We are working hard to ensure older Australians are able to live in dignity and comfort.
- Obesity will take lives and destroy the quality of life for the next generation of Australians if we do not act now.
- If Australians choose to rally around a symbol it should be one that unites not divides.
- It seems Australians are divided by far more than the old barriers of class and wealth.
- Before the Australians take all the credit, I should say that the French got there first.
- Throw in the passionate love of sport of so many Australians, and the stage is set for a memorable Games.
- I often get nice emails from Australians who have an excellent sense of humour.
- Young Australians are now exposed to a much broader slice of the world than old generations were.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!