The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
inglés de AustraliaDeporte
tipo de fútbol con dieciocho jugadores por equipo que se juega con un balón ovalado, en un campo ovalado
- Played under Compromise Rules, the game was one-half under Gaelic Rules and one-half under Australian Rules and the oval ball.
- Unlike their male counterparts, the women compete against teams from all Australian Rules football-playing states and the standard of play will only improve with the experience.
- This section of the paper will provide information concerning collective bargaining agreements in Australian Rules football, soccer, rugby union, and cricket.
- I played my first ever game of Australian Rules football on the Foundry Ground in Kalgoorlie.
- I remember my under 14's coach repeating time and time again that Australian Rules is a team sport.
- Are they still relevant to the games of Australian Rules and Rugby League?
- In Australia his sport was rugby and Australian Rules football.
- Power admitted he didn't find the game ‘that physical,’ even though he accepts that side of the game is second nature to Australian Rules players.
- Victoria is also ‘footy’ country, and Melbourne is the capital for Australian Rules football, a fast-paced game played on an oval.
- In season, I follow Australian Rules and Rugby League with a keen interest.
- Last I heard, he was playing in the British Australian Rules Football League in London.
- In the southern and western states of Australia: Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart - there is the game of Australian Rules football.
- This was a wonderful game of Australian Rules football.
- My dad, who was hopeless at cricket, played Australian Rules football to a very high standard and, from the age of six, I often went along to watch him train.
- Melbourne hosts up to five top class games of Australian Rules every weekend during the season, which runs from March to September.
- Here is a list of my favourite things I love to see at a game of Australian Rules.
- Tasmanian friends remember him as a keen, if rowdy, Australian Rules football player who thought nothing of sprinting the length of the field to support his team-mates in a melee.
- Gary helps his local Australian Rules football team win the championship by accident.
- He is not only one of the finest players, and coaches, in the history of Australian Rules, he is also one of its most constructive thinkers and finest ambassadors.
- In Australian Rules, every time a goal is kicked the ball is returned to the centre of the field and bounced again to restart the game.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!