Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The exterior will be authentically restored to its original 1890s character.
- This is yet another complication to the notion of recreating authentically an Elizabethan performance.
- The objective here is to let people see—as authentically as possible—what it's like to be on the front lines of those conflicts.
- This video game has over 60 authentically modeled aircraft ranging from harrier-type jets to military helicopters.
- Such immersion into another culture and language is necessary if one is authentically to perform the dances of that culture.
- Recreating the environment of 1863 and authentically reenacting the battle are a popular form of play at Gettysburg.
- He made sure the Royal Canadian Redcoats were by far the most authentically costumed of those in any Hollywood production.
- She used her collections to re-create, as authentically as possible, 18th-century New England farm life.
- This particular feast is unobtainable here, but there are plenty of other good things authentically evocative of Turkey.
- In 1875, the two German immigrants created their brand name to sound authentically American.
- She thought everything was cheap and silly-looking, not authentically Chinese.
- It all feels like cinéma-vérité because of the location shoots and the authentically Canadian cast.
- How much of it is authentically Mahler?
- The achievements of Italian artists fix our idea of the correctly and authentically classical.
- The hints of jazz and bluegrass confirm that the landscape is authentically American.
- It is fitting that each is remembered by something fine and authentically British.
- While the supporting players are authentically pot-bellied and stained of armpit, they look like pimps and hookers.
- The process is driven by the twin goals of participating in the new modern look and of accessing the authentically antique.
- This record producer was also behind the first authentically Cajun album.
- Liturgy, in its authentically Orthodox sense, is the transfiguration of nature.