Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He said such evidence could include originals or copies of documents authenticated by the UN fact-finding commission.
- The significant problem with both press releases and web pages that describe these items is that they provide little, if any, hard data that authenticates the identification of these items as valid artifacts or bones.
- The family claimed asylum in the UK, but, despite evidence that included authenticated documents, their story was not believed and their claim was rejected.
- It was five months and 11 days after the event that I finally received the certificate to authenticate the achievement.
- Membership is free, however, in order to authenticate your enrollment please confirm your account details below
- Research institutions and universities can provide scientific support to authenticate the data.
- Even if an engagement ring comes with a certificate authenticating the stone, this is no guarantee of the market value.
- The state Electoral Commission had itself checked and authenticated their membership claims, verifying 97 percent as genuine.
- If you have a document, authenticate it, and be careful of your sources.
- The teenagers also asked relatives to send them school and birth certificates to authenticate their nationality.
- It is the vendor's responsibility to supply evidence sufficient to authenticate the material and allay these concerns; this, to date, has not been done.
- These certificates are an important consumer safeguard, as they authenticate a stone's specifications and confirm that it matches what a salesperson claims it is.
- I hope our Prime Minister will think about this in the coming weeks should the substance of the leaked memo be authenticated.
- How will a prescription telephoned or e-mailed from a physician's office be authenticated or confirmed in pharmacies?
- There is no authenticated record of three or more such deaths in a single family.
- The lawyer says his client has started compiling documents that he says will authenticate her life story as she tells it in the book.
- In fact, only two experts authenticated them - and could not vouch for the documents themselves, only the signature, the sources said.
- A variety of evidence can be brought forward to authenticate documents, whether the documents are originals or, as in this case, copies.
- These secondary art pieces, the organizer said, were not readily available on the market and each piece was fully authenticated and personally guaranteed.
- This found the first authenticated case of football match-fixing - and it resulted in the suspension of eight players.
- There is little authenticated information on the likely cost of the programme and its various component projects.
2(prove, confirm)probarhis story was authenticated by eyewitnesses — su relato fue corroborado por testigos oculares