Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of painting, manuscript)autenticación feminineautentificación feminine
- They have announced the authentication of a miracle attributed to the Albanian-born nun.
- Stamped in red ink in a vertical line down its center was the check's authentication: ORIGINAL.
- His reputation was ruined by his authentication of a forged 60-volume diary.
- For those concerned about identification and authentication of famous original art, catalogues raisonnés are invaluable resources.
- The fee for authentication of a document is $32.00.
- Signature authentication takes great experience and expertise and should be left to experts.
- On the threat level, our considerations depend on what the outcome of the authentication is.
- The gallery director agrees that DNA's certitude in authentication provides the basis for a better risk-management equation for art insurance.
- Because authentication of artifacts is not the museum's legal business, we only offer an academic inquiry service.
- Harris Tweed is protected by a raft of laws, stamps, and authentications that would make any copyright pirate balk.
2(of story)corroboración feminine