Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of manuscript, painting)autenticidad feminine
- And just how do you check the authenticity of the author's claim to divine inspiration?
- From the point of view of the much vaunted historical authenticity, it should be interesting.
- It was all done with stunning authority and authenticity - it was a good production.
- A handwriting test will examine the authenticity of the note found in the man's pocket.
- Each item will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and an audio CD of the musical sequence.
- The café on the site has taken authenticity one step further by only serving food the Romans would have eaten.
- Doubts about the authenticity of the final results will create a danger of instability.
- Anyone who wants to verify the authenticity of my story can visit the school's archives.
- The judge also held that the authenticity of the confessions would be decided at the time of trial.
- The American papers, predictably, doubt neither the authenticity nor the import of the tape.
- Whether this anecdote has any formal authenticity or not is a different question.
2(of depiction, description)realismo masculineverosimilitud feminine