The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Almost everyone with Asperger's also fits the profile of the more classic autistic disorder.
- I was seeking a novel therapy for my 42-year-old autistic younger brother Noah.
- The aim of the study was simply to understand the basic mechanisms causing individual differences in autistic traits in an otherwise typical sample.
- You've also been in studies of the parents of autistic children.
- The thing everyone wants to talk about is the theme: how to cope with an autistic child.
- A mother bemoaned the layoff of the untenured special ed teacher who had taught her autistic child.
- The model train's friendly face, with its exaggerated smile, also helps autistic children's understanding of emotion.
- Asperger's syndrome is a form of autism used to describe people usually at the higher functioning end of the autistic spectrum.
- In Pennsylvania, the search for a missing autistic boy continues.
- No distinguishable cluster of events occurred among children hospitalized for autistic disorders.
- Now two groups have independently reported abnormalities of blood flow in the temporal lobes of autistic children.
- Transformed here into a gawky, convincing autistic individual, she is mesmerizing.
- In facilitated communication a "facilitator" holds the hand of an autistic partner who types messages on a keyboard.
- In the study, a total of 26 autistic children received an individual programme tailored to their own needs.
- Back then, David, who is severely autistic, was well enough to go to the park with his twin sister Ali.
- Whether we are autistic or not, everyone should treat others with respect.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!