Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1trastorno del espectro autista masculine
- The Hayes is the first independent hospital in the UK for adults with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD).
- A second written questionnaire was sent to 100 professionals involved in the provision of diagnostic services for people with autistic spectrum disorders.
- The research team is now exploring the possibility of using eye contact sensor glasses to treat children with autistic spectrum disorder.
- He said: "We are mounting a city-wide exercise to raise the awareness of autistic spectrum disorders."
- The meeting includes a discussion on positive aspects of an autistic spectrum disorder.
- The main goal is to maximize communication with kids with an autistic spectrum disorder.
- Approximately 400,000 people in the United States have autistic spectrum disorders.
- The work preparation programme is designed for people with autistic spectrum disorders who are looking for paid employment in London.
- However, a 1997 British report suggested the prevalence of autistic spectrum disorders was closer to 1% of the population.
- Autistic spectrum disorders are estimated to affect more than 500,000 families in the UK.
- He had a clear knowledge and expertise in the management of people with autistic spectrum disorder.
- My son was diagnosed as having an autistic spectrum disorder at the age of 3 years and 3 months.
- At two years of age, her son was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
- Worldwide, one child in 160 has an autism spectrum disorder, according to the WHO.
- Over 1,000 parents with children afflicted by autism spectrum disorder were surveyed for the study.
- Diagnosed rates of autism spectrum disorders have grown tremendously over the last few decades.