Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1autoclave feminine, masculine
- This sterilization is considered effective to kill all the germs and viruses of the guy before you only when these instruments are subjected to pressurized and superheated steam in an autoclave pressure vessel, an expensive gadget.
- That included an autoclave for instrument sterilization, an X-ray machine for animal bone-structure assessment, and a vaporizer to accurately measure anesthesia drugs.
- An autoclave (generating steam at high pressure) is used for the reusable instruments, like needle bars and tubes.
- An autoclave or pressure cooker operates on this principle.
- This technology works on the same principle as an autoclave, using steam for the heating of the material.
- Modern tequila production often uses large autoclaves to steam the agave pina instead.
- For years we had used a pressure-cooker-type autoclave to sterilize obstetric packs, towels, gloves, flats, solutions, and all supplies that we did not wish to boil.
- The autoclave machines which sterilise instruments do not work - nothing is sterile, but nobody seems to have detected this.
- In the future, lab technicians will receive more information about the autoclave process to prevent the mistake from happening again.
- Gravity displacement works on the principle that steam, being lighter than air in the autoclave, will displace the air downward and allow the steam and heat to reach optimum temperature and pressure.
- Are other instruments kept in an autoclave until needed?
- They tested their sample by steaming it in an autoclave - used to disinfect medical equipment.
- Last November, as the first barrel was baking in the autoclave oven, waiting engineers were clearly nervous.
- The can is then heated in an autoclave, which allows the contents to be heated well above boiling point.
- Instruments and supplies that can't be sterilized with an autoclave should be disinfected with a commercial disinfectant or bleach solution after each use.
- In all cases the part must be subjected to a resin curing phase, normally in an autoclave.
- All reusable materials, such as the needle bar and the tube, must be completely clean, put into special pouches and sterilized in the autoclave.
- It now includes a lab, a small ultrasound machine and the beginnings of an emergency care center with a heart monitor, autoclave for sterilizing instruments and a suction machine for clearing airway blockage.
- Incineration, sterilizing by autoclave, or chemical means may be used according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- At page 4 it is pointed out that such a temperature will necessitate that the reaction is carried out in a closed system such as an autoclave.