Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1autocue masculine Trademarkteleprompter masculine
- Reading an autocue while appearing relaxed and natural is not exactly rocket science.
- This is how some television newsreaders read, so that they can see the autocue as well as read what's in front of them.
- The input from his guests was minimal because he spent most of the time reading a rather lame script from an autocue.
- He didn't want to read the autocue on afternoon TV - he was an artist.
- The problem was she had to read an autocue and she is not confident about reading lines, especially in front of strangers.
- As the cameras roll, an attractive young woman sits at the newsdesk reading the autocue.