Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It can occur by itself or with other, common autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
- In autoimmune diseases, antibodies attack the body itself.
- It is associated with autoimmune illnesses, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- With disease progression, the autoimmune response of the disease may become more difficult to suppress.
- Another common autoimmune rheumatic disease in which the skin is often injured is lupus erythematosus.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease of unknown cause.
- The result is an increased risk of autoimmune diseases, in which your immune system attacks your body's own cells.
- Patients with this primary immunodeficiency disorder are at risk for autoimmune diseases and cancer.
- The findings may provide new approaches for treating cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- Patients with autoimmune liver disease, drug-induced hepatitis and alcoholic liver injury were excluded.