Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1automatizara fully automated assembly line — una cadena de montaje totalmente automatizada
- It is relatively easy to see a trading pattern, but the challenge comes in trying to fully automate the process.
- Some sites are even automating the process for operators.
- The company was well on the way to automating the whole process, from ordering online and cutting the panels to delivery of the final product.
- Much of the process is now automated, and the banks have given an undertaking that they will respond within five days.
- Paying a gas bill or checking a credit card balance can now be a wholly automated process, for example.
- Apparently having this done manually is extremely costly, so there's considerable incentive to automate the process as much as possible.
- They use it to automate a process that people do manually everyday: exchange contact information.
- Over the past few years, solutions have appeared on the market for automating the business processes that companies use on a day-to-day basis.
- In some situations, automating a process can change the role of human involvement and eliminate the risk of mistakes.
- An agency's online reservation software automates the tedious process of creating receipts, invoices, confirmations, vouchers and more.
- It worked with a number of the leading chains to develop a system that automates the reimbursement process for pharmacies.
- True e-commerce involves developing a partnership that redefines and automates the purchasing process.
- He built and released to the world the design of a robot that automates the process of putting DNA samples into gene arrays.
- Thus, the project's goal was to create a toolkit to automate this process.
- The IT Department decided to look for a solution that would automate this entire process.
- These tools automate manual processes and substantially streamline our business.
- The company also offers project management tools that automate the marketing process.
- The good news is that a growing range of new tools and techniques can help companies automate the process.