Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Only automation can help keep manufacturing in the UK, and that will not do much for bulk jobs when the upturn resumes.
- Makers of hand-held computers and office automation equipment are buying the chips, he said.
- It is not just that automation makes these tasks cheaper or faster, but that it makes them possible at all.
- She investigated the possibilities of voice recognition software and electronic note automation.
- Among recent projects listed on the website is a system for casino automation.
- The introduction of automation rapidly improved working conditions and productivity levels.
- Quicker decisions will be made through greater automation of the application process.
- In contrast, automation allows the outputs of one stage to be transformed into the inputs for the next, without loss.
- We shouldn't make a fetish out of speed and automation, especially when we ignore fairness, accuracy, and security.
- Design automation vendors are arguing that staff shortages are pushing customers to look at greater levels of automation.
- Better solutions for both of these examples would be to leave the human process untouched and augment the system with automation.
- This automation will greatly reduce the manual editing that might be still required.
- Well, now it looks like even seeing-eye dogs are being put out of work by automation.
- The increased use of automation can also be expected to be a factor in this market segment.
- We had to do it in such a way that we used automation and our Web site to keep costs down.
- Are you taking advantage of the powerful automation technology available on the Internet?
- Once this had been achieved it became possible to introduce more and more automation in the performance of the functions of the assembly line.
- As industry was modernized by automation and computerization, workers' skills became outdated or unwanted.
- A high degree of automation is possible with some types of irrigation equipment.
- We made a significant investment in automation and moved away from manual processes.