Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1codicia feminine literaryavaricia feminine
- Being free from avarice, the material wealth has absolutely no significance for Shiva.
- The staggering truth, as we discovered, was that the degree of avarice and greed was so much that you could actually work yourself all the way up.
- In a time when avarice and greed is epidemic, why is a belief system that targets desire and possessions as the cause of unhappiness drawing hundreds of new followers each year?
- It's the roar of selfishness, greed, vanity, avarice, addiction, lust and pointless stupidity.
- Can you imagine all that greed and avarice coming down on that child's lips.
- Today's polls reflect the sharp end of years of inculcation of avarice and greed in our society.
- One of the most persistent criticisms of capitalism is that it fosters avarice and greed.
- It might seem natural that merriment goes with wealth beyond the dreams of avarice but that, when you think about it, is hardly ever the case.
- But on second thought, aren't avarice and greed the same thing?
- Sometimes overzealousness, greed, avarice, or fear of reprisal can affect human judgment.
- It's possible that greed and avarice have been the strongest feelings.
- The good old sins of avarice and greed help to compound the problems.
- Greed and avarice, pride and gluttony, lust and jealousy rise like corrupting daemons from the bowels of the Earth.
- But the stories of avarice and greed and frat boy idiocy are only a part of the tale.
- Its heritage of canon law sought to restrict greed and avarice for the common good of society.
- It's fashionable to turn a blind eye to the exponential growth of executive rewards beyond the dreams of avarice that bear no relationship to economic worth.
- He abolished all taxes on Muslims throughout all the territories - though its yield was more than the dreams of avarice.
- Written with charm and humour, this is a touching, absorbing oddity of a book about love, grief, avarice and generosity.
- Its people became rich beyond all dreams of avarice, and in one generation not only have they blown it but they have blown their health, as well.
- At the same time, dogs typically lack the worst human traits, including avarice, apathy, pettiness, and hatred.