Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(embodiment of deity, concept)avatar masculineencarnación feminine
- On a lighter note, that the ghetto has become a contended space can be finally demonstrated by a look at its virtual avatars in cyberspace.
- In terms of self-representation, the homepage is like a statue carved out of marble labelled carefully at the bottom where the weblog is like an avatar in cyberspace that we wear like a skin.
- Services and products being explored include avatar conferencing, avatars for computer games, avatar fashion websites, avatars for next-generation mobile communications and avatar e-mail.
- In these places, one picks an avatar (a graphic representation of the self), navigates visually depicted environments, and chats with other individuals.
- Perhaps surprisingly, the player ships that represent your avatar in the game lack the same degree of flexibility, although they do have different designs that characterize the cultural styles of each race.
- So when I was coming up with a name for the avatar that would represent the side of me that rants and whines and makes a lot of noise, I looked beside the computer and there was that damned glass dog.
- Some concern has risen on the forums related to the avatar, its graphics quality and how it moved.
- Ordinarily, those present in a chat room use an avatar to represent themselves.
- Each server represents 16 acres of virtual space, where users' avatars can live, work and play.
- The first generation of the PC / Internet avatars is getting older and becoming disillusioned with what they've wrought; the Silicon Age, it turns out, is no Golden Age.
- The University of East Anglia built a signing avatar - a computer generated person who uses British sign language.
- Similarly, students can program their own avatars to receive, repeat and re-present assigned material as directed.
- The gameplay is a sort of 3rd person scrolling shooter, with your avatar floating stationary at the bottom of the screen.
- You control it through an Internet connection and it acts as your avatar, representing you at meetings, grandma's house, or your own home when you're away.
- When I started my first Web site I wasn't too sure I wanted to start broadcasting my every thought and opinions, and at the time the idea of avatars was very popular.
- In the future, computer-generated avatars will take over many routine business interactions.
- It will take many years to create a video online world as complex as that of The Matrix, where millions of avatars interact in a stunningly realistic simulation of a 20th century big city.
- The idea is that the avatar would make websites more accessible to those whose first language is British Sign Language.
- Watching a computer-generated avatar steal cars and run over pedestrians is an odd accompaniment to the mood-massaging music, but undoubtedly an entertaining one.
- The Sims 2 also jumped onto the bandwagon in perhaps the most spectacular style, allowing its avatars to form same-sex relationships, even at the ‘teenager’ stage.