Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1influenza aviar feminine
- At the same time an Indonesian government official says Indonesians should just accustom themselves to getting sick from H5N1 avian influenza.
- Fewer than a dozen cats are known to have become infected with avian influenza.
- Poultry vaccines can prevent healthy chickens from contracting deadly strains of avian influenza, Dutch researchers report.
- She likely was infected by chickens at a neighbor's house, where 20 birds had died of avian influenza, Thai officials said.
- Unlike the recent outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, the threat from avian influenza was well understood.
- Traditional vaccines cannot be made to combat either H5 or H7 avian influenza.
- Today there have been a handful of human to human transmissions of avian influenza.
- The 2004 animal survey placed special emphasis on surveying bird populations for signs of avian influenza.
- The countryside will not be closed down in the event of an outbreak of avian influenza.
- An outbreak of avian influenza is ravaging the poultry industry in South East Asia.
- Avian influenza, unlike SARS, can pass through gauze face masks.
- Avian influenza (bird flu) is an infection caused by contagious viruses that are common among birds.
- The European Commission yesterday ordered a ban on all imports of birds and feathers from Turkey amid new fears over avian influenza.
- Since it first emerged in 1997, avian influenza has become deadlier and more resilient.
- "The threat of avian influenza still exists," said Sir John.
- So are we all now at risk from avian influenza?
- The birds are being culled following an outbreak of avian influenza, commonly known as bird flu.
- But what effect is avian influenza having on the world's birds?
- Wild birds were the main source of avian influenza, but live poultry markets in Asia provided the virus with a breeding ground.
- Avian influenza has killed 18 people and ravaged poultry farms in 10 Asian nations and territories.