Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- An award-winning poet of Wardle's quality deserves a successful team to write about.
- Among the old buildings is the award-winning Hest Bank Hotel, whose fine food pulls in diners from near and far.
- These award-winning chips are available with a choice of cheese, boli, curry or chilli on top and are fantastic.
- But the museum's award-winning vivarium has succeeded in breeding the rare species.
- Their award-winning work included a series of investigations into serious failings at care homes in the region.
- In recent years, smoking has been confined to a 16-seat bay in the award-winning buffet car.
- A Keighley detective is the new head of the district's award-winning police anti-drugs team.
- The generosity of comedian Peter Kay helped launch a Blackburn animator on the road to an award-winning career.
- The magical evening was completed with a curry at the nearby award-winning Indian restaurant, Encore.
- I suppose the best way to describe this award-winning crime novel is to call it a ‘caper’.
- Soon, he and his award-winning team of craftsmen and women will forge this unyielding piece of metal into a perfect oval.
- On one property the team discovered a farmer who had locked himself in his house in a desperate bid to save his award-winning bulls.
- This award-winning comedy tells the tale of what happens when a Hollywood film crew moves into a sleepy Irish village.
- An award-winning police chief from Brentwood is swapping his baton for a marking pen as he embarks on training to be a teacher.
- The managers of two award-winning Scottish pubs last night admitted that much of the criticism was justified.
- Still, this is a minor caveat in a potentially award-winning campaign.
- The award-winning firm intends to restore the Midland as a hotel, retaining many of its original features.
- The latest edition of an award-winning York student newspaper has been scrapped after a threat of legal action.
- The award-winning Great British Circus is one of only a handful of UK shows still using animals in its acts.
- There's also a unique award-winning restaurant as well as three suites.