Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1conciencia feminineawareness of sth
- Like her male counterpart, she always seems to have an affecting awareness of her sidekick status.
- The body is an organism with an intense awareness of itself.
- Let your morality come out of your own awareness rather than out of conditioning.
- In further opposition to the posthuman discourse, Richard also comes to the awareness of the importance of the complex space of the body.
- Learn to change your state of mind in meditation, turning awareness within to your spiritual nature, the radiance within you.
- The awareness of death is an invisible attractor that draws me to what is important in my life.
- At the same time, a number of authors suggest that vulnerability to vicarious traumatization arises through that very experience of awareness.
- He has the qualifications, reputation and awareness of what should, and should not, be.
- Therapists help children develop self-esteem and awareness, improve their social skills and gain confidence through painting, drawing and self-expression.
- And just as individuals can be depressed, so can whole families, often without their awareness.
- The principal requirements for achieving network-centric warfare are a network and shared awareness.
- Perhaps they are hiding their light under a bushel, since there is such minimal evidence of awareness in the wild.
- Changes to pension schemes are very damaging for staff morale and given much greater employer awareness, could also lead to deteriorating industrial relations.
- That is not directly addressed in the bill, and I hope the Minister has some awareness of it.
- Spirituality is about growing in awareness.
- Dave agreed the experience had made him want to promote awareness of the cancer.
- Needless to say, I have a great awareness of the walking wounded.
- Tell me about your first awareness of the Lazarus story.
- Once the initial awareness of nakedness had been absorbed, the mind settles down serenely to watch the dance.
- That can be settled, I shall say, only by the awareness of God.